This is how you build a still...
1. Unpack er
2. Stand er up
3. Set er down
4. Proper position now
5. Find a man with a bad-ass stache to move some pieces around for you
6. Start stacking
7. Get higher
10. It's just so damn cool!
11. The Sun shine special!
12. Now she's got towers!
13. High towers!
14. Then you unwrap
15. Head up top and take a look down
16. Take a look from behind (Baby's got back!)
17. DOUBLE TAKE!
18. She looked a bit naked, so add 1.1 tons of stainless piping
19. Like the coolest erector set ever
And there you have it. She's close to done...needs some valves, steam, water, a drain, some fermented stuff and she'll be roaring! Come see her in all her glory.
We think the best time is mid-afternoon when the sun shines into the cupola from above and the whole room has the coppery reflection off her surface like a medieval time dial.